John Fitzgerald Kennedy, commonly known as "Jack" or by his initials JFK, was an American politician who served as the 35th President of the United States from January 1961 until he was assassinated in November 1963.
- And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world, ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
- There's an old saying that victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.... I'm the responsible officer of the Government.
- Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
- Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.