Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. The release of Swift's self-titled debut album in 2006 established her as a country music star.
Famous quotations :
- No matter what happens in life be good to people. Because being nice is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
- You're lucky enough to be different, never change.
- Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you want to go.
- Seems like there's always someone who disapproves. They'll judge it like they know about me and you.
- “When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”