Wednesday 23 September 2015

25 memorable quotes by Adolf Hitler

Biography : 

Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945.

Quotes :

  1. The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
  2. The great masses of the people.. will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one.
  3. Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.
  4. When a man is starving in the streets he is not thinking of bread and water, but of caviar and champagne!
  5. You will recall the session of the Reichstag when I stated: If Jewry imagines for a moment that it can engineer an international world war to annihilate the European races, the result will be not the annihilation of the European races but the annihilation of Jewry in Europe.
  6. We must forget the concept of comradeship between soldiers. A Communist is no comrade before or after this battle. This is a war of annihilation.
  7. Strength lies not in defense but in attack.
  8. My father I respected, my mother I loved.
  9. I follow my life with the precision and security of a sleepwalker.
  10. They always laughed at me for being a prophet. Countless numbers of those who used to laugh then are laughing no longer. Those who are still laughing now, will perhaps not be laughing much longer either. This wave will spread out across Europe and across the whole world.
  11. I could have annihilated all the Jews, but I left some of them to let you know why I was annihilating them.
  12. A meeting between two beings who complete one another, who are made for each other, borders already, in my opinion, on a miracle make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it
  13. Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
  14. If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin.
  15. All epoch-making revolutionary events have been produced not by the written, but by the spoken word.
  16. We don`t say to the rich `Give to the poor`, we say `German people, help each other`. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there`s someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow countryman. I cannot be mistaken - what I say and do is historical.
  17. The family is the smallest but most precious unit in the building of a State.
  18. Art is the most endearing investment.
  19. (About British prime minister Neville Chamberlain) Mr. Chamberlain likes to take weekends in the country; I shall take countries in the weekend!
  20. When we have won the war, who will question our methods?
  21. One people, one empire, one leader.
  22. Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.
  23. What luck for the rulers that men don`t think.
If you would like to add more quotes, feel free add them in comments.