Wednesday 10 September 2014

Top 50 quotes by Taylor Swift on love, life, relationship and more

Introduction :

Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. The release of Swift's self-titled debut album in 2006 established her as a country music star.

Famous quotations :

  1. No matter what happens in life be good to people. Because being nice is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
  2. You're lucky enough to be different, never change.
  3. Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know, or pushing people down to get you where you want to go.
  4. Seems like there's always someone who disapproves. They'll judge it like they know about me and you.
  5. “When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”
  6. “To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
  7. I've been giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down.
  8. I have an excellent father, his strength is making me stronger.
  9. I want a guy who takes charge, but lets me have my say once in a while. A good relationship is all about balance and chemistry.
  10. In a relationship each person should support the other; they should lift each other up. You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you'd experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it.
  11. I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend.
  12. When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
  13. For me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don't think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I'm with them.
  14. I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.
  15. Your feelings so are important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you're heartbroken, but tomorrow you'll be in love again.
  16. If you're yelling you're the one who's lost control of the conversation.
  17. I love making new friends and I respect people for a lot of different reasons.
  18. I can't deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you.
  19. If you cry over a guy, then your friends can't date him. It can't even be considered.
  20. I know my flaws before other people point them out to me.
  21. My mom and I have always been really close. She's always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn't have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.
  22. I'm intimidated by the fear of being average.
  23. Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line's always been really blurred for me. I'll hang out with them after the show. I'll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I'll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes.
  24. I have this really high priority on happiness and finding something to be happy about.
  25. When you're singing you can hear the echo of people in the audience singing every single word with you, and that was that big dream that I had for myself. It's happening.
  26. I am an over-achiever, and I want to be known for the good things in my life.
  27. I haven't had that one great love, which is good. I don't want that to be in the past - I want it to be in the future.
  28. I believe when it comes to love, there's something intangible about who we are attracted to, and I don't think I have a pattern.
  29. I approach love differently now that I know it's hard for it to work out.
  30. Vanity can apply to both insecurity and egotism.
  31. But when I hear a great song, I can't help but be inspired by it, regardless of whatever genre that song falls under.
  32. “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
  33. This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.
  34. “Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroads and you've had a bunch of bad days and there's different ways you can deal with it and the way I dealt with it was I just turned completely to music.”
  35. “I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.”
  36. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
  37. Just be yourself, there is no one better.
  38. The lesson I've learned the most often in life is that you're always going to know more in the future than you know now.
  39. It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair.
  40. There's more to life than dating the boy on the football team.
  41. “Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
  42. “If you're horrible to me, I'm going to write a song about it, and you won't like it. That's how I operate.”
  43. You can walk away and say "We don't need this." but something in your eyes says "We can beat this.
  44. “Giving up doesn't always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go”
  45. “So don't you worry your pretty little mind because people throw rocks at things that shine.”
  46. The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.
  47. “It's never been about trying to look well-behaved. It's just how I am. I guess it's a weird thing to be 19 and not ever have been drunk, but for me, it just feels normal because I don't really know any other way. I don't know if I'd be comfortable getting wasted and not knowing what I've said. That doesn't mean when I'm older I won't have a glass of wine. I just don't think it's such a strange thing for me not to be wasted all the time.”
  You can add more quotes in comments as well. Thanks for reading.