Thursday 10 July 2014

Top 30 motivational quotes by Avril Lavigne about life, music and more

Biography :

Avril Ramona Lavigne (born 27 September 1984) is a Canadian and French singer-songwriter. Since her professional debut she has sold more than 30 million albums and over 50 million singles worldwide.

Famous notable quotes

  1. Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
  2. Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences.
  3. I think I would probably die without my eyeliner, but besides that I'm pretty basic.
  4. I would describe my music and my sound as Avril Lavigne!
  5. You can't complain about the pressures, the paparazzi, the madness.
  6. Because that is the job. I've always understood that's the deal.
  7. I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself.
  8. You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it's completely false.
  9. I have to fight to keep my image really me... I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn't look like me.
  10. I'm very comfortable with how I look. I always have been. I think I look pretty good. There's nothing I want to change. I'm pretty happy with what I've got.
  11. I have always looked for ways to give back because I think it's a responsibility we all share.
  12. I'm very free-spirited and crazy. I love to have fun, and I like doing stupid things. At the same time, I'm like a 35-year-old. I have a house.
  13. I have a car. I have a steady job. I have a business, and I have to make serious decisions.
  14. It's so ridiculous, I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream. You're so fabulous, you're so good to me baby, baby.
  15. Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.
  16. You were everything, everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it. And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away. All this time you were pretending. So much for my happy ending.
  17. Don't like me for who I am? Then you don't like me for who I am. And all you're gonna get is who I am.
  18. To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood - don't meet me in a bad mood.
  19. I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That's what I do. I'm like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.
  20. Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.
  21. I don't believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it's wrong. I don't have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don't have that much respect for Bush. He's about war, I'm not about war - a lot of people aren't about war.
  22. My songs aren't bubble gum pop dance songs and I don't have background dancers on every single song.
  23. I decorated my house like a medieval Gothic castle, European-style. Chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross.
  24. Well, a lot of people don't know this about me, but I'm actually shy around people I don't know. I would just say with my first concert, my first tour, I didn't really talk onstage. I was like, 'Thank you, I love you guys,' or whatever. But now I've just kind of learned to work a crowd.
  25. I'm the kind of person who always likes to be doing something.
  26. I started singing in church and I was probably around seven and I started singing anywhere that I could. I used to sing at my school. I was in musicals and then it kind of got to a point where I started to - wanted to do my own songs.
  27. People are like, 'Well, she doesn't know the Sex Pistols.' Why would I know that stuff? Look how young I am. That stuff's old, right?
  28. I don't fight. I don't believe in it.
  29. On my first album I was wearing a lot of guys pants, baggy clothes and stuff like that. I was 17 and I was a little tomboy. And you would never see me wearing a dress or heels on my first record.
  30. I don't want to have kids for like 10 years. I still have a lot to do. I don't even know if I could handle a dog right now. I'm so not ready. Someday I'll be a mom but not until I'm in my 30s.