Tuesday 7 January 2014

Top 10 Quotes by Michael Jordan on Basketball and teamwork

Biography:

Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963) is an American former professional basketball player, entrepreneur, and majority owner and chairman of the Charlotte Bobcats. He is known as the greatest basketball player of all time. 

Famous quotes:

1) The game of basketball has been everything to me. My place of refuge, place I've always gone where I needed comfort and peace. It's been the site of intense pain and the most intense feelings of joy and satisfaction. It's a relationship that has evolved over time, given me the greatest respect and love for the game.

2) If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them, everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.


michael-jordan-success.jpg

3) Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

4) Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

5) There is no such thing as a perfect basketball player, and I don't believe there is only one greatest player either.




6) .The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.

7) As athletes, we're used to reacting quickly. Here, it's come, stop, come, stop. There's a lot of downtime. That's the toughest part of the day.


basketball-bulls-inspirational-quotes-michael-jordan.jpg


8) If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.



9) I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot... when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.

10) Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

If you liked this post, let others know about it. Thanks for sharing.