Dwayne Douglas Johnson (born May 2, 1972), also known by his ring name The Rock, is an American actor and semi-retired professional wrestler who works for WWE.
2) The Rock is without a doubt the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today!
3) The Rock says, Know your role and shut your mouth!
4) The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel!
5) I'm gonna take this (object), shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up your candy a**!
6) The Rock is going to lay the smack down all over your candy a**!
8) The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if yall dont like me you can kiss the peoples a**!
9) The Rock is gonna go through HHH like ex-lax goes through his fat-a** mama!
10) Look at The Rock's competition! Look at him! It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap, and out came Mankind!
11) The Rock says this: if the Rock hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni!
12) The Rock has just one thing to say to you: poontang your ass on out of here!
13) Happy Birthday to Steph. You're a ho with big breasts. So take the night off from hooking, if you smell what The Rock is cooking! -To stephanie McMahon
15) Last night, when The Rock swung the sledgehammer, it was NOT meant for Stone Cold, but it was meant for Triple H's roody poo, candy ass! Now Triple H, at Survivor Series, when The Rock is whooping and kicking your monkey ass all over that arena, every single Rock fan, just like now, they will be standing on their feet, electricity running through their body, and they will all be chanting The Rock's name!"
16) Now the stage is set! Survivor Series, 1999, Triple H, the Game, facing The People's champion. Triple H, you think that The Rock will let you get away for one single solitary second? Putting a sledgehammer to these ribs? Well, these aren't just anybody's ribs. These are The ROCK's ribs, these are the GREAT ONE's ribs... and dammit, these are the PEOPLE's ribs.
17) "Now The Rock says, Vince, you want to appoint yourself the special guest referee at Survivor Series? Well, the Rock does indeed smell what you're cooking, and quite frankly, it smells like the biggest pile of monkey CRAP The Rock has ever seen! Now, The Brahma Bull and The Rattlesnake don't agree on much, but one thing we damn sure agree on-- and that is to never, AND THE ROCK MEANS never, ever, trust a ROODY POO, CANDY ASS!"
18) "That's 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag! Unfortuantely, he has a disease called the lack of testicalitis!" - to Big Show
19) "I kicked Kane between the legs, and it felt like I was kicking a pillow!" -The Rock
20) "Why don't you take your damn sock, put it on your hand, feel what's between your legs and see what's there?" - to Mankind
21) "Kurt Angle, you think you're really special because you've cashed in on the services of one Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, a two dollar no, a fifty cent no, buy two get one free does any one have change for a nickel skank ass s***?"
22) I have so much love and respect for the fans. I'll never forget where I came from. I love the business. I grew up in the business. And everyone always asks me, from Letterman to Stone Phillips, what I miss about wrestling. Hands down, I miss the interaction with the fans. Outside of the ring I loved it, too. I mean, how hard is it to sign an autograph? Don't be an asshole to your fans. And there's many [in WWE] that won't, which is bullshit. But inside the ring, just that energy and feeding off that energy is great. There's something so special about it. And every night I would just have a blueprint of what I would say and rely so much on ad-libbing and waiting to see what happens when I get out there and let it materialize organically and see what happens. Every night was a different crowd and they gave me so much energy, and I'll always love that and always miss that for sure.
23) Now, before The Rock gets into that... before we electrify, before we turn this out tonight... for those of you who don't know, The Rock has many nicknames. The Great One, The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment, The People's Champion. But I want to tell you something that's important to me right now. I need to take this moment, and I need to tell you something as Dwayne. It's been a long time since I've been back. Seven years, to be exact. But I want to take this moment, in the middle of this ring, to tell you why I'm back. It's not because of the money, it's not to promote a movie. I am back in the middle of this ring because of you.
24) I want to take this moment to tell you all here, you're live here, millions watching around the world. I want to tell you thank you, I love you, and it is because of you that I am back in this ring, and it is because of you, and I give you my word, I am never, ever going away.
25) Finally... The Rock has come back... To Philadelphia! Michael Cole, How can you stand there and ask The Rock a stupid question? How Do You Know what they want? How Do You Know what they want? Maybe Kane just wants a box of matches so he can go light his big red ass on fire, you ever think of that? Maybe Benoit, all he wants is a pet Wolverine so he can go ahead and lick its left testicle, Do you ever think about that? Or maybe The Undertaker, The American Badass, wants to jump his little motorcycle and ride around the First Union Centre a couple more times because it gives him that "funny" feeling? The fact of the matter is this; they want, they want! But if they think for one single, solitary second they're gonna take The Rock's WWF title off the people's waist, Then what they WANT and what they GET is entirely different! And the Rock says He's gonna take all three of their heads and shove them so far up their asses; they're gonna have to cut holes in their little nipples just to see! If You Smelllll... What The Rock... is cookin'!
26) “That’s the biggest difference between you and me. You think you can beat me. I know I can beat you.” – To John Cena
Related Post :- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson quotes on Success and Workout