Thursday 23 January 2014

15 Famous quotes by Sachin Tendulkar on Cricket and India

Introduction:-

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, born 24 April 1973, often referred to as "The Little Master" or "Master Blaster", is an Indian cricketer widely regarded as the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket. 

On India:-

1) The only thing that was on my mind was, 'I want to play for India one day,' and I was pretty sure and confident that one day I will.

2) I am a Maharashtrian and I am extremely proud of that. But I am an Indian first. And Mumbai belongs to all Indians.


3) I always had a dream to play for India but I never let it put pressure on me. 

dream quote.jpg


On Cricket:-

1) From a sportsman's point of view, as much positive information as possible needs to be given by the media to help them prepare better.

2) I feel when somebody has been playing cricket for a long time, he creates a separate identity for himself.

3) I hate losing and, cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it's a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there.

4) But eventually it is a game of cricket. 




5) Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself on and off the field. 

6)Beating Pakistan is always special because they are a tough team and we have a bit if a history regarding Pakistan. 


7) At least with me, the match starts much, much earlier than the actual match. 

8) I have never believed in comparisons, whether they are about different eras, players or coaches. I believe every era has its significance and the same holds true for players and coaches.

9) I remember things clearly. I remember most of my dismissals and... I remember the great shots too.
Cricket quote.jpg

10) I tell the youngsters, respect the cricketers who actually played with you before. It will help you stay on the ground.

12) I never played with a runner in my entire life, even in schools, because only I know where ball is going and how hard, when I hit the ball, something my runner will never know about. 

13) I want to give my six hours of serious cricket on the ground and then take whatever the result.