Thursday, 23 January 2014

12 famous quotes by LeBron James about basketball

Biography:

LeBron Raymone James (born December 30, 1984), nicknamed "King James", is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

Famous quotes on basketball :-

1) You know, God gave me a gift to do other things besides play the game of basketball.

2) Basketball is my passion, I love it. But my family and friends mean everything to me. That's what's important. I need my phone so I can keep in contact with them at all times.

3) I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball.
4) I don't know how tall I am or how much I weigh. Because I don't want anybody to know my identity. I'm like a superhero. Call me Basketball Man.

5) Sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out.

6) As a professional athlete a lot is going to be said about you - but I just try to move forward and try to achieve my goals.




7) To all the positions, I just bring the determination to win. Me being an unselfish player, I think that can carry on to my teammates. When you have one of the best players on the court being unselfish, I think that transfers to the other players.

8) The first time I stepped on an NBA court I became a businessman.

9) When you have that respect from your teammates, it makes it a lot more comfortable.

10) I hate letting my teammates down. I know I’m not going to make every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right play, and if it results in a loss, I feel awful. I don’t feel awful because I have to answer questions about it. I feel awful in that locker room because I could have done something more to help my teammates win.




11) You know, when I have a bad game, it continues to humble me and know that, you know, you still have work to do and you still have a lot of people to impress.

12) There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don't put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.
You can add some of your quotes too in comments and can also share with your friends. Thanks for reading.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...