Monday 10 February 2014

19 Famous inspirational quotes by Wayne Rooney

Biography:

Wayne Mark Rooney (born 24 October 1985) is an English footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United and the England national team.

Memorable and inspirational quotes:

1) I just hate losing and that gives you an extra determination to work harder.

2) When you are 16 there is no fear whatsoever. As you get older you play in more important games and that is when you start thinking about what will happen if you win or lose.

3) Football is made up of all kinds of conflict. In a dressing room, between players, between us and the manager, between us and loads of people who don't seem to matter. It's constant and harsh sometimes.
4) I love football, I've never really taken an interest in anything else.so when I finish playing I would like to still be involved in it somehow and a manager would be my first choice.

5) Perfect partners don't exist. Perfect conditions exist for a limited time in which partnerships express themselves best.

6) As you get older you play in more important games and that is when you start thinking about what will happen if you win or lose.

7) Becoming a dad was the proudest moment of my life. Playing football does not even compare. Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.

8) I love football, football is my life. 

9) The important thing is to be there, score when needed. It's better if the goals are beautiful, better still if they are important.

10) Early on in my career I had a lot of bad press about my temperament, but I was only a young lad then. I think the fans are going to expect a lot from me, as they should.

11) Everyone who watches me play knows I am an honest player. play the game as honestly as I can. If the referee gives a penalty there is nothing you can do.

12) I am as passionate about the England team as anyone.

13) I am not the first player to have sworn on TV and I won't be the last.

14) I don't think I look up to any players. Obviously you respect everyone.

15) We're going to do it. We're going to get to the World Cup.


16) Diving has been in the game for years. Probably the coverage the game gets now, with all the cameras around, it gets highlighted a bit more. But it hasn't got any worse.
17) Football's about the young players, bringing youth team players through to the first team and hopefully getting the best out of them so they can go on to play for their country.
18) I've matured since joining United, on and off the field.

19) It’s strange but I suppose I'm one of those senior players now and I'll be helping the young players as much as I can.